Hang Seng Bank's stake in Industrial Bank diluted to 10.9 pct-HSBC
HONG KONG Jan 9 (Reuters) - Hang Seng Bank's stake in Shanghai-listed Industrial Bank Co. has fallen to 10.9 percent from 12.8 percent as a result of the completion of a private share placement by the latter, Hang Seng Bank owner HSBC said on Wednesday. The share placement to undisclosed third parties was announced last year and completed on Monday.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official