US online shopping delivered better Nov for air freight - IATA
GENEVA Jan 9 (Reuters) - International air freight traffic rose 2.4 percent in November compared to October as U.S. seasonal online shopping boosted deliveries from the Asia-Pacific region, the International Air Transport Association said on Wednesday.
International passenger traffic was up 0.2 percent from October but 5.6 percent from November 2011 as a recovery in the market continued, with airlines in Latin America and the Middle East adding capacity in response to double-digit demand growth.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter