US online shopping delivered better Nov for air freight - IATA
GENEVA Jan 9 (Reuters) - International air freight traffic rose 2.4 percent in November compared to October as U.S. seasonal online shopping boosted deliveries from the Asia-Pacific region, the International Air Transport Association said on Wednesday.
International passenger traffic was up 0.2 percent from October but 5.6 percent from November 2011 as a recovery in the market continued, with airlines in Latin America and the Middle East adding capacity in response to double-digit demand growth.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone