New Issue-Gas Natural prices 600 mln euro 2023 bond
January 9 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Wednesday.
Borrower Gas Natural Fenosa Finance B.V.
Guarantor Gas Natural SDG, S.A.
Issue Amount 600 million euro
Maturity Date January 17, 2023
Coupon 3.875 pct
Reoffer price 99.139
Spread 230 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 249.8
bp over the 1.5 pct September 2022
Payment Date January 17, 2013
Lead Manager(s) BBVA, CA CIB, Caixa Bank, HSBC, ING
Ratings Baa2 (Moody's), BBB (S&P),
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 100
Governing Law English
Notes Launched under issuer's EMTN
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- China factory activity shrinks for fourth month |