TEXT - Fitch rates New York's Triborough Bridge & Tunnel Auth revs
Jan 9 - Fitch Ratings has assigned the following underlying ratings to the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority, New York (TBTA): --$266.3 million general revenue refunding bonds, series 2013B 'AA-'; --$637.9 million subordinate revenue refunding bonds, series 2013A 'A+'. The bonds are expected to price through negotiation the week of Jan. 7, 2013. The Rating Outlook is Stable. In addition, Fitch has withdrawn the 'AA-'/'A+' rating previously assigned to the TBTA's series 2012D and series 2012C, as the bond sale was delayed and the bonds were re-designated as series 2013B and series 2013A. For more information, please see the Fitch release titled 'Fitch Rates Triborough Bridge & Tunnel Authority's (New York) General Revs & Sub Lien 'AA-/'A+') dated Dec. 6, 2012 and available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |