Times Three Wireless Announces Option Grant
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Times Three Wireless Inc. January 8, 2013 - 08:03:07 PM Times Three Wireless Announces Option Grant CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Jan. 8, 2013) - NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE U.S. Times Three Wireless Inc. (TSX VENTURE:TTW) ("Times Three" or the "Company") today reported the grant of incentive stock options ("options") to officers and directors of the Company, to purchase a total of 5,486,000 common shares at a price of $0.10 per share, based on the rules of the TSX - V and the most recent closing share price. These options are granted under the Company's stock option plan approved by shareholders on November 30, 2011. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Times Three Wireless Inc. William Middleton CEO 613.897.3894 Times Three Wireless Inc. David Guebert CFO 403.569.5700 Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |