Marathon Oil's Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2012 Financial Results Conference Call To Be Available on Company Website
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130109:nGNXUWXYEa HOUSTON, Jan. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that the Company's fourth quarter and full-year 2012 financial results conference call will be webcast on the Marathon Oil Corporation website on Wednesday, Feb. 6, at 2 p.m. EST. The call will include forward-looking information. Howard J. Thill, Marathon Oil vice president, Investor Relations and Public Affairs, will host the call. Also participating from Marathon Oil will be Clarence P. Cazalot Jr., chairman, president and CEO, and Janet F. Clark, executive vice president and chief financial officer. Interested parties can listen to the conference call by visiting Marathon Oil's website at http://www.MarathonOil.com http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/ctr?d=10017623&l=3&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.MarathonOil.com&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marathonoil.com%2F and clicking on the 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results link. Replays of the conference call will be available on the website through Feb. 20, 2013. Financial information, including earnings releases and other investor-related material, also is available online and on Marathon Oil's app for mobile devices. CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |