Lithuania hires Barclays and Citigroup for new Eurobond
LONDON, Jan 9 (IFR) - Lithuania, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, has hired Barclays and Citigroup for a new Eurobond issue, according to a source.
The deal size is likely to be USD500m equivalent, added the source, though the currency is still to be decided. Market rumours suggest euros is favourite.
Barclays and Citigroup declined to comment, as did the Lithuanian ministry of finance. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source