Lithuania hires Barclays and Citigroup for new Eurobond
LONDON, Jan 9 (IFR) - Lithuania, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, has hired Barclays and Citigroup for a new Eurobond issue, according to a source.
The deal size is likely to be USD500m equivalent, added the source, though the currency is still to be decided. Market rumours suggest euros is favourite.
Barclays and Citigroup declined to comment, as did the Lithuanian ministry of finance. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran