EURO GOVT-Bunds hit day's high after healthy German auction
LONDON Jan 9 (Reuters) - German Bund futures hit session highs on Wednesday after a sale of new five-year debt which analysts said was well-received thanks to a recent uptick in yields.
The Bund future hit a session high of 143.67, up 24 ticks on the day. It began to rise before the auction results, in anticipation of a strong outcome.
For detailed auction results see.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead