EURO GOVT-Bunds hit day's high after healthy German auction
LONDON Jan 9 (Reuters) - German Bund futures hit session highs on Wednesday after a sale of new five-year debt which analysts said was well-received thanks to a recent uptick in yields.
The Bund future hit a session high of 143.67, up 24 ticks on the day. It began to rise before the auction results, in anticipation of a strong outcome.
For detailed auction results see.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions