EURO GOVT-Bunds hit day's high after healthy German auction
LONDON Jan 9 (Reuters) - German Bund futures hit session highs on Wednesday after a sale of new five-year debt which analysts said was well-received thanks to a recent uptick in yields.
The Bund future hit a session high of 143.67, up 24 ticks on the day. It began to rise before the auction results, in anticipation of a strong outcome.
For detailed auction results see.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |