European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Jan 9 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Wednesday as an upbeat start to the U.S. earnings season revived investor's appetite for equities after a two-day drop.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and Germany's DAX were up 0.3 percent, while contracts on France's CAC added 0.4 percent.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source