European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Jan 9 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Wednesday as an upbeat start to the U.S. earnings season revived investor's appetite for equities after a two-day drop.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and Germany's DAX were up 0.3 percent, while contracts on France's CAC added 0.4 percent.
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight