Euro falls to two-day low against the dollar
NEW YORK Jan 9 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a two-day low against the dollar on Wednesday as investors positioned ahead of a European Central Bank policy meeting on Thursday.
Analysts suggest the ECB will keep its interest rates on hold on Thursday, although some investors and economists believe rates will be cut later this year.
The euro was last down 0.2 percent at $1.3054 after trading as low as $1.3042.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |