Euro falls to two-day low against the dollar
NEW YORK Jan 9 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a two-day low against the dollar on Wednesday as investors positioned ahead of a European Central Bank policy meeting on Thursday.
Analysts suggest the ECB will keep its interest rates on hold on Thursday, although some investors and economists believe rates will be cut later this year.
The euro was last down 0.2 percent at $1.3054 after trading as low as $1.3042.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data