Dollar climbs to two-day high vs yen, up 0.9 pct
NEW YORK Jan 9 (Reuters) - The dollar rallied to a two-day peak against the yen on Wednesday as expectations of Bank of Japan monetary policy easing at a meeting this month led some investors to sell the Japanese currency.
The dollar was last up 0.9 percent at 87.82 yen JPY=, with the session high posting at 87.87 yen.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image