Seoul shares slip as caution rules before Q4 earnings results
SEOUL Jan 9 (Reuters) - South Korean shares edged down on Wednesday as investors remained cautious about the lacklustre outlook for upcoming fourth-quarter corporate earnings results.
Tech heavyweight Samsung Electronics Co Ltd closed flat, failing to rebound from the previous session's losses when it fell 1.3 percent.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 0.31 percent to close at 1,991.81 points. (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image