Seoul shares slip as caution rules before Q4 earnings results
SEOUL Jan 9 (Reuters) - South Korean shares edged down on Wednesday as investors remained cautious about the lacklustre outlook for upcoming fourth-quarter corporate earnings results.
Tech heavyweight Samsung Electronics Co Ltd closed flat, failing to rebound from the previous session's losses when it fell 1.3 percent.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 0.31 percent to close at 1,991.81 points. (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work