Peru's central bank buys $40 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 9 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $40 million in the local spot market on Wednesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.12 percent weaker at 2.55 per dollar.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions