Meggitt CEO Terry Twigger to retire
Jan 9 (Reuters) - British aircraft parts supplier Meggitt Plc said Terry Twigger, its chief executive of over 12 years, would retire.
Stephen Young, the company's finance director since 2004, will succeed Twigger on May 1, the company said.
Shares in the company were up 3 percent at 422.7 pence at 1222 GMT on the London Stock Exchange.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter