New York's MTA to sell $500 mln bonds in Jan 14 week
Jan 9 (Reuters) - New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority plans to sell $500 million of series 2013A transportation revenue bonds during the week of Jan. 14, said a market source on Wednesday. Citigroup is the lead manager of the sale of the bonds, which are being issued to finance transit and commuter projects, according to the preliminary official statement. In November, the MTA announced it plans borrowing $4.8 billion after Superstorm Sandy.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |