New York's MTA to sell $500 mln bonds in Jan 14 week
Jan 9 (Reuters) - New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority plans to sell $500 million of series 2013A transportation revenue bonds during the week of Jan. 14, said a market source on Wednesday. Citigroup is the lead manager of the sale of the bonds, which are being issued to finance transit and commuter projects, according to the preliminary official statement. In November, the MTA announced it plans borrowing $4.8 billion after Superstorm Sandy.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC