OMNOVA Solutions To Webcast Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130109:nPnCL39878 FAIRLAWN, Ohio, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OMNOVA Solutions (NYSE: OMN) will hold its conference call to discuss fourth quarter 2012 results on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 11:00am ET. The call will be hosted by OMNOVA Solutions Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kevin McMullen. OMNOVA will release earnings before the market opens on January 22 for the quarter ending November 30, 2012. The call will be webcast and participants may log on from OMNOVA's website at www.omnova.com. OMNOVA will archive the call on its website until noon ET, February 12, 2013. Or, to listen to a digitized telephone replay (1:00pm ET, January 22 until 11:59pm ET, February 12, 2013), callers should dial: (USA) 800-475-6701, Access Code 276294 (Int'l) 320-365-3844, Access Code 276294 OMNOVA Solutions Inc. is a technology-based company with sales for the twelve months ending August 31, 2012 of $1.2 billion and a global workforce of approximately 2,360. OMNOVA is an innovator of emulsion polymers, specialty chemicals, and decorative and functional surfaces for a variety of commercial, industrial and residential end uses. Visit OMNOVA Solutions on the internet at www.omnova.com. SOURCE OMNOVA Solutions Sandi Noah, Communications, +1-330-869-4292; or Michael Hicks, Investor Relations, +1-330-869-4411
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist