Ohio State University to sell $350 mln bonds Jan. 14 week
Jan 9 (Reuters) - The Ohio State University is planning to sell $350 million of special purpose general receipt bonds the week of Jan. 14, said a market source on Wednesday.
Barclays is the lead manager on the sale.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet