Ohio State University to sell $350 mln bonds Jan. 14 week
Jan 9 (Reuters) - The Ohio State University is planning to sell $350 million of special purpose general receipt bonds the week of Jan. 14, said a market source on Wednesday.
Barclays is the lead manager on the sale.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official