Ohio State University to sell $350 mln bonds Jan. 14 week
Jan 9 (Reuters) - The Ohio State University is planning to sell $350 million of special purpose general receipt bonds the week of Jan. 14, said a market source on Wednesday.
Barclays is the lead manager on the sale.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections