Petrobras profits from high demand for thermoelectric power -CEO
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Jan 9 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-led oil company Petrobras is profiting from high demand for power from its thermoelectric plants as a hot, dry summer has drained hydroelectric reservoirs, Chief Executive Maria das Graças Foster said on Wednesday.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |