- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Poland seeks legal advisers for Energa IPO
WARSAW Jan 9 (Reuters) - Poland is seeking legal advisers for the stock market debut of its No.4 utility Energa, the treasury said on Wednesday.
The treasury, which owns 84 percent in Energa, said the initial public offering (IPO), scheduled for 2013, could be accompanied by a new share issue.
The IPO would be part of the ministry's plan to generate 5 billion zlotys ($1.6 billion) from stake sales in 2013 compared with 9 billion in 2012.
After eight months of 2012, Energa's net profit was up by almost four percent to 610 million zlotys.
($1 = 3.1572 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Agnieszka Barteczko; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this