Taiwan's Quanta sees decline in December sales
TAIPEI Jan 9 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Quanta Computer Inc , the world's top contract laptop PC maker, said on Wednesday that December sales were down both from a year ago and the previous month.
Quanta's unconsolidated sales in the month totaled T$74.8 billion ($2.58 billion), down 17.9 percent from a year earlier.
Consolidated sales were T$75.5 billion, down 17.5 percent from T$91.47 billion a year earlier. The figure was also down from the previous month's T$86.05 billion.
The company did not give further details.
For a table on Quanta's website, see here
($1 = 29.0205 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine