Taiwan's Quanta sees decline in December sales
TAIPEI Jan 9 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Quanta Computer Inc , the world's top contract laptop PC maker, said on Wednesday that December sales were down both from a year ago and the previous month.
Quanta's unconsolidated sales in the month totaled T$74.8 billion ($2.58 billion), down 17.9 percent from a year earlier.
Consolidated sales were T$75.5 billion, down 17.5 percent from T$91.47 billion a year earlier. The figure was also down from the previous month's T$86.05 billion.
The company did not give further details.
For a table on Quanta's website, see here
($1 = 29.0205 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |