SiriusXM expects 2013 revenue to exceed $3.7 billion
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Satellite radio company Sirius XM Radio said it estimated 2013 revenue to be more than $3.7 billion.
Analysts were expecting $3.82 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
It also expects to add a net 1.4 million subscribers during the year. The company said it added 2 million subscribers in 2012, taking the total to 23.9 million.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia