SiriusXM expects 2013 revenue to exceed $3.7 billion
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Satellite radio company Sirius XM Radio said it estimated 2013 revenue to be more than $3.7 billion.
Analysts were expecting $3.82 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
It also expects to add a net 1.4 million subscribers during the year. The company said it added 2 million subscribers in 2012, taking the total to 23.9 million.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions