STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil stocks rebound from three-day slide
Brazilian stocks rose on Wednesday as bargain hunters picked up shares of commodity exporters and steelmakers following three straight sessions of losses.
Among stocks rising in Sao Paulo were state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA and giant mining company Vale SA.
The benchmark Bovespa stock index gained 0.18 percent to 61,237.52 shortly after opening.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media