TransCanada to build $5 bln gas pipeline for Progress Energy
Jan 9 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp, the country's largest pipeline company, said it has been chosen by Progress Energy Canada Ltd to design, build and operate a gas transmission project in British Columbia.
The $5 billion Prince Rupert Gas Transmission project will transport natural gas from the North Montney gas-producing region near Fort St. John in British Columbia to a natural gas export facility in Port Edward.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media