TransCanada to build $5 bln gas pipeline for Progress Energy
Jan 9 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp, the country's largest pipeline company, said it has been chosen by Progress Energy Canada Ltd to design, build and operate a gas transmission project in British Columbia.
The $5 billion Prince Rupert Gas Transmission project will transport natural gas from the North Montney gas-producing region near Fort St. John in British Columbia to a natural gas export facility in Port Edward.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data