- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Top UBS banker says future scandals still a risk
LONDON Jan 9 (Reuters) - The head of UBS's investment bank told a UK parliamentary committee on Wednesday that the bank was still at risk of future scandals despite the changes it has implemented in the aftermath of the Libor rate-rigging controversy.
"I would love to tell you it won't happen again, but I can't tell you it won't happen again," Andrea Orcel said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this