AIG says will not join lawsuit against U.S. government
(Reuters) - American International Group Inc will not join a lawsuit against the U.S. government over the terms of the insurer's 2008 bailout, the company said on Wednesday.
In a statement, AIG said it expected to file a formal statement explaining its decision in coming weeks with the courts hearing the various cases.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist