Constellation Brands third-quarter profit rises 5 percent
(Reuters) - Constellation Brands Inc (STZ.N), the world's largest branded wine maker, reported a higher third-quarter profit as marketing initiatives drove sales.
Net income for the company, whose labels include Robert Mondavi and Ravenswood, rose to $110 million, or 58 cents per share, from $105 million, or 52 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $767 million.
(Reporting by Siddharth Cavale in Bangalore)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.