- Global shares rise after Bernanke comments, oil lower |
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
SiriusXM expects 2013 revenue to exceed $3.7 billion
(Reuters) - Satellite radio company Sirius XM Radio said it estimated 2013 revenue to be more than $3.7 billion.
Analysts were expecting $3.82 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
It also expects to add a net 1.4 million subscribers during the year. The company said it added 2 million subscribers in 2012, taking the total to 23.9 million.
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this