Top UBS banker says future scandals still a risk
LONDON (Reuters) - The head of UBS's investment bank told a UK parliamentary committee on Wednesday that the bank was still at risk of future scandals despite the changes it has implemented in the aftermath of the Libor rate-rigging controversy.
"I would love to tell you it won't happen again, but I can't tell you it won't happen again," Andrea Orcel said.
(Reporting by Carmel Crimmins; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official