About 50 people injured in New York ferry accident: NYFD
(Reuters) - About 50 people were injured in a commuter ferry accident in New York City on Wednesday morning, a spokesman for the New York Fire Department said.
Firefighters and rescue workers were on the scene of the accident near the South Street Seaport, which occurred at 8:43 a.m. (1343 GMT), a spokeswoman for the fire department said.
(Reporting by Paul Thomasch; Writing by Dan Burns; Editing by Dan Grebler)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane