About 50 people injured in New York ferry accident: NYFD
(Reuters) - About 50 people were injured in a commuter ferry accident in New York City on Wednesday morning, a spokesman for the New York Fire Department said.
Firefighters and rescue workers were on the scene of the accident near the South Street Seaport, which occurred at 8:43 a.m. (1343 GMT), a spokeswoman for the fire department said.
(Reporting by Paul Thomasch; Writing by Dan Burns; Editing by Dan Grebler)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video