Driver of veterans parade float hit by train will not be indicted
SAN ANGELO, Texas
SAN ANGELO, Texas Jan 9 (Reuters) - A Texas grand jury on Wednesday decided not to indict a veterans parade float driver involved in a deadly Union Pacific train crash, a Midland, Texas prosecutor said.
Assistant District Attorney Eric Kalenak said the grand jury decided not to indict Midland resident Dale Hayden, 50, who was driving the cab of the flatbed trailer veterans and their wives were sitting on during the parade.
Four veterans died in the November crash.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport