VW seeks strategic control of German truck maker MAN
FRANKFURT Jan 9 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said on Wednesday it was seeking to conclude a domination and profit and loss transfer agreement with MAN SE, which would give it full strategic and financial control over the truck maker.
"The planned step is a further milestone on the road to creating an integrated commercial vehicles group," the company said in a statement.
Volkswagen said it currently holds 75.03 percent of the voting rights in MAN. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia