VW seeks strategic control of German truck maker MAN
FRANKFURT Jan 9 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said on Wednesday it was seeking to conclude a domination and profit and loss transfer agreement with MAN SE, which would give it full strategic and financial control over the truck maker.
"The planned step is a further milestone on the road to creating an integrated commercial vehicles group," the company said in a statement.
Volkswagen said it currently holds 75.03 percent of the voting rights in MAN. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |