VW seeks strategic control of German truck maker MAN
FRANKFURT Jan 9 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said on Wednesday it was seeking to conclude a domination and profit and loss transfer agreement with MAN SE, which would give it full strategic and financial control over the truck maker.
"The planned step is a further milestone on the road to creating an integrated commercial vehicles group," the company said in a statement.
Volkswagen said it currently holds 75.03 percent of the voting rights in MAN. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl