Taiwan's Acer sees December sales fall 11 pct on year
TAIPEI Jan 10 (Reuters) - Taiwanese PC vendor Acer Inc said on Thursday its unconsolidated December sales were T$29.42 billion ($1.01 billion), 11 percent lower than the same month a year earlier. The figure was also down from the previous month's T$24.4 billion. The company did not give further details.
($1 = 29.0075 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |