Taiwan's Acer sees December sales fall 11 pct on year
TAIPEI Jan 10 (Reuters) - Taiwanese PC vendor Acer Inc said on Thursday its unconsolidated December sales were T$29.42 billion ($1.01 billion), 11 percent lower than the same month a year earlier. The figure was also down from the previous month's T$24.4 billion. The company did not give further details.
($1 = 29.0075 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year