Greenberg won't sue AIG over lawsuit decision-lawyer
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Hank Greenberg and his company, Starr International, do not plan to sue insurer American International Group Inc, despite AIG's decision not to join a lawsuit Greenberg filed against the U.S. government, Greenberg's lawyer David Boies told CNBC on Thursday.
On Wednesday, AIG said it would not join Greenberg's lawsuit and would not allow Greenberg to pursue claims on AIG's behalf. Greenberg, the former AIG chief executive, alleges the government bailout of the company included unfair terms.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections