BRIEF-American Express: Sticking with eps goals
Jan 10 (Reuters) - American Express Co : * CEO: shifting customer service toward online * CEO Chenault speaking on job cuts, restructuring * CEO: $153 million customer reimbursements include 'some' new items * CEO: some reimbursements for items going back 5 to 7 years * CEO: some customer reimbursements over previously-announced issues * CFO Henry: found 3 issues for reimbursing customers * CFO Henry: some customers were assessed late fees without notice * CFO: some customers did not receive bonus points they were due * CFO: sticking with goals for revenue growth, EPS growth, roe
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image