Argentina's Fernandez says 2012 trade balance +$12.66 bln
BUENOS AIRES Jan 10 (Reuters) - Argentina had a trade surplus of $12.66 billion in full-year 2012, President Cristina Fernandez said on Thursday.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data