Dell to replace customer segment reporting structure
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Dell Inc, the No. 3 personal computer maker, said it will have a new reporting structure beginning its fiscal year Feb. 2.
The company said end user computing, enterprise solutions group, Dell services and Dell software group will replace its present customer segment reporting structure. ()
Dell shares fell about 1 percent to $10.94 in after-market trade, after closing at $11.04 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |