Dell to replace customer segment reporting structure
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Dell Inc, the No. 3 personal computer maker, said it will have a new reporting structure beginning its fiscal year Feb. 2.
The company said end user computing, enterprise solutions group, Dell services and Dell software group will replace its present customer segment reporting structure. ()
Dell shares fell about 1 percent to $10.94 in after-market trade, after closing at $11.04 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats