Dell to replace customer segment reporting structure
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Dell Inc, the No. 3 personal computer maker, said it will have a new reporting structure beginning its fiscal year Feb. 2.
The company said end user computing, enterprise solutions group, Dell services and Dell software group will replace its present customer segment reporting structure. ()
Dell shares fell about 1 percent to $10.94 in after-market trade, after closing at $11.04 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter