Dell to replace customer segment reporting structure
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Dell Inc, the No. 3 personal computer maker, said it will have a new reporting structure beginning its fiscal year Feb. 2.
The company said end user computing, enterprise solutions group, Dell services and Dell software group will replace its present customer segment reporting structure. ()
Dell shares fell about 1 percent to $10.94 in after-market trade, after closing at $11.04 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks