Three Kurdish women found shot dead in Paris- police
PARIS Jan 10 (Reuters) - The bodies of three Kurdish women who appeared to have died from gunshot wounds to the head were found early on Thursday at the Kurdish Institute in Paris, a police source said.
An employee of the institute told French media that one of the women killed was Sakine Cansiz, a founding member of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) militant group.
"There is no doubt this was politically motivated," Berivan Akyol, the employee, told i<Tele television.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |