Three Kurdish women found shot dead in Paris- police
PARIS Jan 10 (Reuters) - The bodies of three Kurdish women who appeared to have died from gunshot wounds to the head were found early on Thursday at the Kurdish Institute in Paris, a police source said.
An employee of the institute told French media that one of the women killed was Sakine Cansiz, a founding member of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) militant group.
"There is no doubt this was politically motivated," Berivan Akyol, the employee, told i<Tele television.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |