Greece shrinks central budget gap by 30 pct in 2012
ATHENS Jan 10 (Reuters) - Greece's central government budget gap narrowed by 30 percent in 2012, the finance ministry said on Thursday.
The figure for the Jan-December period, which excludes local government and social security spending, fell to 15.91 billion euros from 22.77 billion euros in the same period last year, the ministry said in a statement.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source