UPDATE 1-Gymboree poaches second Gap executive, names new CFO
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Children's clothes company Gymboree Corp poached a second executive from Gap Inc in two days, naming Evan Price as Chief Financial Officer.
Price, who was vice president of finance of Gap North America since December 2012 and VP of Old Navy North America from July to December 2012, will take over the privately-held retailer as finance chief by January 21, Gymboree said in a regulatory filing on Thursday.
On Tuesday, the company said Mark Breitbard, president of the Gap's North American division was going to take over as Chief Executive of Gymboree.
Gymboree was taken private by Bain Capital Partners for $1.8 billion in 2011. Chief Executive Matthew McCauley resigned in September last year.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens, airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory