Herbalife CEO says company looking to preserve reputation
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Herbalife Ltd will consider "every means possible" to protect its reputation in the face of charges from a prominent short seller that it is a pyramid scheme, the company's chief executive said on Thursday.
In an investor presentation, CEO Michael Johnson also said Herbalife liked being a publicly traded company for "a lot of reasons."
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone