Herbalife CEO says company looking to preserve reputation
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Herbalife Ltd will consider "every means possible" to protect its reputation in the face of charges from a prominent short seller that it is a pyramid scheme, the company's chief executive said on Thursday.
In an investor presentation, CEO Michael Johnson also said Herbalife liked being a publicly traded company for "a lot of reasons."
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |