Herbalife CEO says company looking to preserve reputation
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Herbalife Ltd will consider "every means possible" to protect its reputation in the face of charges from a prominent short seller that it is a pyramid scheme, the company's chief executive said on Thursday.
In an investor presentation, CEO Michael Johnson also said Herbalife liked being a publicly traded company for "a lot of reasons."
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |