Herbalife says no decision yet on suing Ackman
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Herbalife Ltd has not yet decided whether to take legal action against short seller Bill Ackman over his accusations the company operates as a pyramid scheme, Herbalife's president said in an interview on Thursday.
Earlier in the day, the company held a presentation for analysts and investors to try and refute Ackman's case.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |