Herbalife says no decision yet on suing Ackman
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Herbalife Ltd has not yet decided whether to take legal action against short seller Bill Ackman over his accusations the company operates as a pyramid scheme, Herbalife's president said in an interview on Thursday.
Earlier in the day, the company held a presentation for analysts and investors to try and refute Ackman's case.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port