Herbalife says no decision yet on suing Ackman
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Herbalife Ltd has not yet decided whether to take legal action against short seller Bill Ackman over his accusations the company operates as a pyramid scheme, Herbalife's president said in an interview on Thursday.
Earlier in the day, the company held a presentation for analysts and investors to try and refute Ackman's case.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |