Herbalife says no decision yet on suing Ackman
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Herbalife Ltd has not yet decided whether to take legal action against short seller Bill Ackman over his accusations the company operates as a pyramid scheme, Herbalife's president said in an interview on Thursday.
Earlier in the day, the company held a presentation for analysts and investors to try and refute Ackman's case.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |