Taiwan's Hon Hai Dec sales up 14 pct on year
TAIPEI Jan 10 (Reuters) - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd , the main manufacturer of Apple Inc products, said on Thursday that unconsolidated December sales rose 14 percent from a year earlier.
The company said revenue was T$360.94 billion ($12.44 billion) for the month, compared with T$316.94 billion a year earlier and T$351.7 billion in the previous month.
Hon Hai did not give any further details in its statement. ($1 = 29.0075 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government