Savanna Energy Services Corp. Announces Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Savanna Energy Services Corp. January 10, 2013 - 03:49:59 PM Savanna Energy Services Corp. Announces Dividend CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Jan. 10, 2013) - Savanna Energy Services Corp. (TSX:SVY) ("Savanna") is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors has declared a monthly dividend payment of $0.03 (Cdn.) per share to holders of Common Shares. The date of record will be January 31, 2013 and the payment date will be February 15, 2013. This dividend is an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes. Savanna is a leading North American contract drilling and oilfield services company providing a broad range of drilling, well servicing and related services with a focus on fit for purpose technologies and industry-leading aboriginal relationships. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Savanna Energy Services Corp. Ken Mullen President and CEO (403) 503-9990 (403) 267-6749 (FAX) Savanna Energy Services Corp. Darcy Draudson Vice-President, Finance and CFO (403) 503-9990 (403) 267-6749 (FAX) www.savannaenergy.com
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead